This little Yellow canvas is enclosed with a number of nutrients, including vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and fiber. (Fun fact: they contain more potassium than apples or grapes!)
Because of how hard lemon juice can be on the enamel of your teeth, it’s important to dilute it with water of any temperature (though lukewarm is recommended). Drink it first thing in the morning, and wait 15 to 30 minutes to have breakfast. This will help you fully receive the benefits of lemon water, which are listed below.
Benefits of Lemon Water:
- Gives your immune system a boost.
- Excellent source of potassium.
- Aids digestion.
- Cleanses your system.
- Freshens your breath.
- Keeps your skin blemish-free.
- Helps you lose weight.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Gives you an energy boost.
- Helps to cut out caffeine.
- Helps fight viral infections.