July Special Offers:
$200 OFF MELT Class
(Offer is for new & existing clients)
Refer a friend for training and receive $100 off your next training package
Refer a friend to our facility, receive a free months membership & $100 OFF your next training package
Follow Us On Social Media:
TIP OF THE WEEK
Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa
Incredibly tender Cilantro Lime Chicken served with a crazy delicious Avocado Salsa! A healthy dinner recipe that’s quick and easy!
Serves: 4-6 servings
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4-6)
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey, or more to taste
- 1 tsp. Sea salt, or more to taste
- fresh cracked pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup shallot, finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice from ½ lime
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- fresh cracked pepper & salt to taste
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a food processor and blend. Pour into a large resealable bag and add chicken and marinate for a few minutes, up to overnight.
- Mix together Avocado Salsa ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink inside. Top the chicken with avocado salsa and enjoy!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel click here