Matthew Carroll lives his life by a simple word, diversify. To make or become more diverse or varied. He applies this to training, business and personal life.
Matthew Carroll contributes his story of success to a four word phrase once said by Mr. Lee Hanney, “Train smarter not harder”. This powerful phrase carried over into his educational career and now lucrative business career, teaching him efficiency in everything he does.
Matthew has been into some type of health and fitness since his adolescent years. At the age of eighteen, Matthew had won the Washington State Wrestling title, All-American in Freestyle and Greco Roman, he will forever be in the history books.
Matthew Carroll has dabbled in just about any physical sport from MMA to Bodybuilding. Matthew received a full ride scholarship for academics to attend Eastern Washington University (EWU) where he would get his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Exercise Science.
Matthew has trained hundreds of clients such as; little league wrestlers, MMA fighters, Olympic Judo athletes, collegiate Volleyball, Bikini competitors, Physique competitors, Bodybuilding competitors, Power lifters, Sprinters, geriatrics…just to name a few.
- 2012 Opened first location of Ignite Fitness
- 2011 NSCA-CPT Certification
- 2011 BS in Exercise Science
- 2006 Full Academic Scholarship
- 2006 All-American Wrestler at Senior Nationals
- 2006 2nd place in the Washington State Wrestling Tournament
- 2005 Ranked 5th in the US for both Freestyle and Greco Roman
- 2005 1st place in the Washington State Wrestling Tournament
- 2004 Ranked 15th in the US for Freestyle Wrestling
- 2004 2nd place in Washington State Wrestling Tournament